- Incorrect Delivery Information—When incorrect delivery information is provided, we reserve the right to refuse to complete the delivery or assess an additional charge (example: stairs not listed on the site conditions).
- Area not ready—If the area where the product is being delivered is not ready for the delivery crew, a fee of $45 per man hour will be assessed while the crew waits
- Delays – If construction delays or other causes not within Warehouse of Fixtures control force postponement of delivery and/or installation, the product will be stored until delivery or installation can be resumed and will be considered accepted by the Buyer for purpose of payment. The Buyer reserves the right to withhold 10% of the purchase price (for 60 days maximum) against the completion of the agreement.
- Lead times – Manufacturer lead times are out of our control however we will do all we can to meet your preferred delivery date.
- Manufacturer lead times – Will vary based on the products you select. Your representative will guide you through the proper solution based on your project requirements.
- Multiple deliveries – When delivery of your furniture requires multiple delivery dates they will be reflected in your order or your order will be divided to correspond to the delivery dates.
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY
- After an order has been placed for new furniture or a non-returnable product no cancellations, returns or exchanges are permitted.
- Used furniture being returned must be brought back to us in the same condition as received within 5 business days of the sale. Used furniture can be returned, less the cost of Delivery/Installation/Pick up, with a 25% restocking fee for a refund within 5 days of purchase.